* How you utilize VPN connection, which means we do not see the applications, service or websites you use personally while connected to our Service nor do we store them.
* No original IP address which means we can not share it to anyone no matter what happened.
* No activity logs.
* No connection logs.
We have carefully engineered our apps and VPN servers to categorically eliminate sensitive information. As a result, UFO VPN can never be compelled to provide customer data that do not exist.
* Apps and app versions successfully activated
* Dates (not times) when connected to the VPN service
* Choice of VPN server location
* Total amount (in MB) of data transferred per day
None of the above data enable UFO VPN or anyone else to match an individual to specific network activity or behavior. We are unable to answer questions related to data that we do not possess, such as how a customer has utilized our VPN service.
* To troubleshoot technical issues related to UFO VPN apps
* To provide technical support to customers, identify connection problems, and give country-specific advice on how to use our service
* To enable UFO VPN engineers to identify and fix network issues
UFO VPN also collects anonymized analytics data such as speed test data, connection failures, and crash reports. These diagnostic reports do NOT tie back to individual users because we've engineered our apps to never know which user sends which data. You can specify in the settings menu of any UFO VPN app whether you wish to send these data to us.
20,000,000 users’ #1 Free VPN
Love UFO VPN - or get your money back freely
Hassle free. Try UFO VPN for windows with 15-day money-back guarantee and secure your online privacy!Get UFO VPN VIP